Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Two Tone Scout

7K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  halman 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I like what you've been doing!
I'm not sure if it's bad form or not to riff on you're hard work. (Or rip off your hard work if you so believe) Anyway all I did was a little cutting and pasting. These are what I came up with... all blacked out and alt logo versions of your work. The winter might not be so long for us northern buyers, if we have a project underway.
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Car Automotive exhaust
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car

Attachments

#7 ·
You guys are great. You are better than any custom website that allows to build it because all I have to do is show up on this site and see what you all have very creatively placed here. It is so cool to see the different designs that have already been thought up by you all and others. I can't wait to get mine and slowly start to visualize and personalize it for my tastes and my riding style. My thoughts are an XR750 Destroyer...we will see. Thanks for all your efforts Twinhit and camermanx!

#17 ·
Where the heck is Twinhit when you need him?! "Gone Fishing" he says... For as long as he's been gone there ought to be no fish left.

"Hello! HELLO! Twinhit! Where are you hiding? We miss ya!

Reactions: Scoutseeker
#18 ·
If I was Mr. Polar~Ice I'd send a lear jet to pick up Twinny and put him on the payroll asap..a gent with true vision!:cool:

#22 ·
I stopped by a recommended auto body shop and showed them a picture of a red Scout, saying: "I'm getting this", and then TwinHit's photoshopped picture of a two tone Scout saying "I want to make it look like this." Two fenders and a tank. I would dis-assemble and bring the pieces in. He told me it would cost about $900.

Does $900 sound in the right ballpark?

I haven't had a tank painted in a long while. Dunno what the right price ought to sound like.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.