Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The Scout pictured above is the example of a fully customized Scout as imagined by Dirty Bird Concepts out of PHX, AZ. They has a whole slew of parts available for the new 2015 Scout. Everything from the front fender to the exhaust system. Check them out here: John Shope's Dirty Bird Concepts | custom bagger parts, saddle bags, dash kits, choppers

And here we see what Klock Werks Kustoms out of Mitchell, SD has to offer the Scout with some apes and a bobbed rear fender to accompany that sprung seat. They don't have a lot on their website about it just yet, but our eyes are peeled! Motorcycle windshields | KLOCK WERKS KUSTOM CYCLES MITCHELL, SD 605-996-3700

If you have any new information on these bikes, please let us know!

·
Registered
42 Posts
+1 far better exhaust than the factory exhaust. Just hope it's not too loud - local pd has a major crackdown on sound levels.

I like the two-tone blues but I'm confused at the other. I am really happy to see the Scout in ape-hangers, but feel like the bike's styling lost direction with the wheels in particular. Don't get me wrong, I like them, but something is visually "off", or out of balance.

The exhaust on blue/silver is BADA$$!

I really like the hangers though, and I am REALLY happy to see the aftermarket opening up for our Scout! WOOT!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts