Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone upgraded or modified the turn signals?
I am working on blocking out my 2015 scout. I ordered the kuryakyn torpedoturn signals, but i don't think they will match up too the rubber base on the oem mounts.
Thoughts? Ideas?

·
Bronze member
2,176 Posts
You could get a set of fork mounted signals. Cant tell they are there until you hit the switch. So essentially its a blacked out look since they blend in. About $80 or so.

·
Bronze member
2,176 Posts
I have to remember. Its been a while and i dont remember the size. Revzilla had them i think

·
Registered
17 Posts
I went with the Joker Machine Dual Rat Eye LED Indicators for front and back.

Joker Machine LED Dual Rat Eye Rear Turn Signals

For the rear, I used these Joker Machine turn signal adapter plates to mount to existing license plate bracket. No modifications to the stock bracket required.

Joker Machine Turn Signal / Marker Light Adapter Plates For Indian Scout 2015-2017

For the front, I modified the stock fork brackets / mounts and used the same ^ turn signal adapter plates. They just required a little modification to fit the stock fork clamps / brackets.

Attachments

·
Bronze member
2,176 Posts
I went with the Joker Machine Dual Rat Eye LED Indicators.

For the front, I just modified the stock fork brackets / mounts.

For the rear, I used the Joker Machine turn signal adapter plates to mount to existing license plate bracket.

Joker Machine Turn Signal / Marker Light Adapter Plates For Indian Scout 2015-2017
I like the rear option you have. Ive been looking for something that didnt alter the bike in amy major way but was low profile

What lights did you end up with back there?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like the rear option you have. Ive been looking for something that didnt alter the bike in amy major way but was low profile

What lights did you end up with back there?
I used the same lights front and back. The Joker Machine Dual Rat Eyes. I really liked that they were bright, aesthetically pleasing and still remained fairly low-profile. I can snap a picture when I get home later

(EDIT): I edited my earlier post to clarify. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I went with the Joker Machine Dual Rat Eye LED Indicators for front and back.

For the rear, I used these Joker Machine turn signal adapter plates to mount to existing license plate bracket. No modifications to the stock bracket required.

For the front, I modified the stock fork brackets / mounts and used the same ^ turn signal adapter plates. They just required a little modification to fit the stock fork clamps / brackets.
Cool Thx

1 - 20 of 29 Posts