Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find the cause of the turn signal not working. When activated the green arrow blinks fast (same as when a blinker is dead) on the panel but the turn indocator doesn't lit up, neither side and also not on hazard mode.

There is only one fuse in the fuse box that is labelled as 'lighting'. Not sure if it's related to the turn indicators. Nevertheless all fuses are ok.

Did someone experience something like that?

Braap!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I'll check the heater fuse then. The engineer's logic is sometimes puzzling

By the way there is a spot labelled heated grips (with a fuse already set in).
Does this one serves a purpose for something unrelated?
One can hope for an aftersales heated grips fitting...

Braap!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thanks, I'll check the heater fuse then. The engineer's logic is sometimes puzzling

By the way there is a spot labelled heated grips (with a fuse already set in).
Does this one serves a purpose for something unrelated?
One can hope for an aftersales heated grips fitting...

Braap!
If you check the wiring harness behind the headlight there's a spare connector which is for that fuse, they haven't released official ones yet (that I'm aware of) but I simply got some Oxford heated grips and used 2 pin JST connector (see here, can't remember if it was a female or male one https://cpc.farnell.com/jst-japan-s...2t-jwpf-vsle-s/2-way-hous-for-jwpf/dp/CN08003) to wire them up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts