Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone I'm a new member to the sight, I bought a challenger about 2 months ago and I love it. I'm hearing people say that once you get to 110 mph that the bike shutdown. My question I if that's true is there a tune or tuner to bypass the governor?

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
The bike doesn't shut down, it just stops accelerating. With both stage 1 factory flashes it creeps up to 112 with exhaust and intake. Nothing is available yet. Ive been waiting for over a year now. .

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Thank you for answering such obvious questions. Seriousky, between Lloydz and Dynojet, if they can't figure it out yet who really can. These guys are professional. Our only other hope is that someone who worked for Polaris got furloughed or fired and took off with the secret software are sold it to one of the tuning companies. Unfortunately, they would probably end up in jail, so let's defund the police and give the money back in rebates for gun owners to buy assault rifles and ammunition.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
If anyone thinks I'm serious, I'm just trying to be funny. Add a little humor to keep me from crying every time I ride my bike and hit that stupid limiter. WTF were they thinking? They come out with the fastest, best handling, best suspended and best braking bagger ever and put handcuffs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts