Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Maybe one that says out 'Scouting' for the red ones!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
OK it's a bit funny.
But, is that more from the other links that people trying to find Scouts?
Not sure exactly what you are asking but I was trying to poke fun at the fact I still DON"T have my Red Scout so maybe the guy on the Roadmaster could find it for me!!

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Maybe, You're the person that'll be sneaking out of your bedroom at three o'clock in the morning to look at your bike. Indain

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Not sure exactly what you are asking but I was trying to poke fun at the fact I still DON"T have my Red Scout so maybe the guy on the Roadmaster could find it for me!!
OK, I'll ask the dealership that I'm dealing with, would this help?:)

·
Registered
656 Posts
Going to call Polaris today - to get my email/coupon and get what ever else I can from their 'knowledgeable' reps!! Thanks for the offer though. :)

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Being a Biker is more than riding a bike, you feel it in your heart and in your soul.- Indian

Traveling in a car is like watching a film, Riding an Indian motorcycle is like starring in it. - Indian

·
Registered
656 Posts
Yeah but if I don't go through my dealer then I loose the 5 year warranty, deposit, and have already paid for accessories that are waiting to be installed on my bike when it arrives! Thanks though I will wait it out. I did just get off the phone with Polaris - and in their usual Politically Correct fashion - they do not know where my bike is in the system, do not know if Scouts have started to ship and said they would re-send out the email/coupon that I never got for being a 'patient' 1st Run Scout owner!! He did confirm that the dealers are getting weekly updates on Tuesdays most likely via email so I will bug my dealer to make sure she knows I have contacted Polaris too.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
It's all good then.
Try getting ones chassis rebuilt for the 7th time, stirring about in the great white north. Hoping someone buys that (%-#) bike of yours to be able to apply enough funds to make the switch.
Reminds me of Abbott & Costello, Niagara Falls! Slowly I turn, step by step.:confused:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Whatever Indian it is, its' better in the wind. - Indian

When in doubt, use full throttle. It may not improve the situation, but it will end the suspense. - Indian

Accidents hurt - safety doesn't. - Indian

Life may begin at 30, but it doesn't get real interesting until about 150. - Indian ( This one I can imagine old Burt M. saying )

The only thing better than one Indian motorcycle, is two Indian motorcycles. - Indian

·
Registered
672 Posts
Damn! We gotta send out a Scout for the Scout? Put an add in the paper. Lost: multiple scouts, varied in color, bout 7 ft. long 2 ft. tall in the middle, has a tendency to fall over if not in gear. Please help, she needs special care or her tank will peel. Reward offered, one CEO scalp.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Kimmel Sabe, looks like trail leads back to manufacture, I see lots of scouts being made and getting ready for shipment.
Had to google that,you had me lost. It spells it Kemo Sabe, number of meanings from friend on. Says the lone Ranger writer got the phrase from a kids camp not too far from your local. But that reminds me of another old joke: Lone Ranger wakes to a snake bite on the $$$$, tells Tonto to go to town and ask Doc what to do. Tonto gets to town asks Doc, Doc says you gotta suck the poison out. Tonto gets back and Ranger says what did Doc say. Tonto says " Kemo Sabe Doc say you gonna die"

·
Early joiner
157 Posts
Had to google that,you had me lost. It spells it Kemo Sabe, number of meanings from friend on. Says the lone Ranger writer got the phrase from a kids camp not too far from your local. But that reminds me of another old joke: Lone Ranger wakes to a snake bite on the $$$$, tells Tonto to go to town and ask Doc what to do. Tonto gets to town asks Doc, Doc says you gotta suck the poison out. Tonto gets back and Ranger says what did Doc say. Tonto says " Kemo Sabe Doc say you gonna die"
That brought to mind another old one--surrounded by Indians the Lone Ranger says "looks like we are in trouble" and Tonto answers "what you mean we Kemo Sabe?"

·
Super Moderator
4,887 Posts
--surrounded by Indians the Lone Ranger says "looks like we are in trouble" and Tonto answers "what you mean we Kemo Sabe?"
I heard it a little differently, ".....Tonto answers, what do you mean we, white man."

Just a little rez humor.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Damn! We gotta send out a Scout for the Scout? Put an add in the paper. Lost: multiple scouts, varied in color, bout 7 ft. long 2 ft. tall in the middle, has a tendency to fall over if not in gear. Please help, she needs special care or her tank will peel. Reward offered, one CEO scalp.
Yes...we have to send scouts out for the damn scouts!!! SMH!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts