Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Roadmaster 116 stage 2
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any body know if the 2 Trunk racks have or use the same mounting holes? Reason I ask is my 2018 Roadmaster has the Pinnacle Rack and the 2020 Roadmaster I am getting has the new style rack. I have a RickRak and not sure it will work with the new style trunk rack????

·
Bronze member
3,468 Posts
go to Indians site on accessories put the filter on for 2020 Roadmaster and see if the Pinnacle Rack is a fit..

·
Registered
97 Posts
Does any body know if the 2 Trunk racks have or use the same mounting holes? Reason I ask is my 2018 Roadmaster has the Pinnacle Rack and the 2020 Roadmaster I am getting has the new style rack. I have a RickRak and not sure it will work with the new style trunk rack????
Did you ever figure this out? I was wondering the same thing. It looks like the new one has a better mounting design.

·
Registered
2020 Roadmaster 116 stage 2
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you ever figure this out? I was wondering the same thing. It looks like the new one has a better mounting design.
They both use the same 4 mounting points just the newer design uses bigger bolts from everything I have found. Wish it was the other way around. I much prefer the older style round tube type.

·
Registered
97 Posts
They both use the same 4 mounting points just the newer design uses bigger bolts from everything I have found. Wish it was the other way around. I much prefer the older style round tube type.
Thanks. I wasn't sure, because the Indian website says that the new one won't fit, which is odd.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts