Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2018 RoadMaster Pearl white/Silver
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a few on amazon, but I'd like to know what some of you guys/gals have installed. Looking to buy one for my '18 RM

·
Registered
21 Posts
Would like one too, but my lid already doesn't close well with two full helmets in there. Poor trunk design.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
I've seen a few on amazon, but I'd like to know what some of you guys/gals have installed. Looking to buy one for my '18 RM
Kuryakin and I've always put holes in the unit that align with the nuts/washers of the luggage rack. I don't use the tape and I've never had one drop.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I use the Kuryakyn one noted above without the holes and while it sags a tiny bit after a full day in the hot sun, it hasn't dropped. It's a great place for small items that you want to keep handy

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
I want one for my RM but they have backordered for some time.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
This is one I made for mine out of leather.
20200607_093959.jpg
20200607_093953.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Premium Member
348 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
I also have the Kuryakyn lid organizer, previous version as well... The glue for the velcro strips that are supposed to hold this to the trunk lid is fairly weak. I ended up using a good epozy (E6000) to glue the velcru to the inside of the trunk lid and it has now held for almost 3 years. Still working even in the triple digit heat we have been having. It comes in handy for keeping a few things out of the bottom of the trunk and getting lost there.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I do like that leather one, made custom for the stuff you want to put in there. I usually have my backpack so the lid is already pressing down on that in the trunk. Not much room for a lid organizer. But I know where everything else is that I might need like the tire pump, my NOCO booster if my battery dies, half cover, gloves, glasses, etc. I do enjoy leather working projects. I have made some leather holsters in the not so distant past. Turned out pretty good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts