Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good drawing of the Indian trunk. I purchased a used one and have it out for painting and want to be sure I reassemble it correctly with all the wiring and mechanicals. If someone knows of a good shop manual or can share a PDF it would be helpful.

Thx

·
Rider
821 Posts
Additionally, I’ve found the Indian website useful in this regard. You can lookup your model under the parts tab. It will give you options on which assembly your looking for. Find the trunk assembly. Click on it and there is a nice zoomable blow up of everything. Seems like it’s more useful than manual for what u need.
Good luck

·
Rider
821 Posts
There is only basic info in the Service Manual I have. It may help you =>
Hey @enzo5000 , do you have a link for the full manual? I know it’s on here a bunch but none of the links have the full manual. Always about half. Just wondering.
If you don’t wanna post I’ll give you my email in a pm.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Additionally, I’ve found the Indian website useful in this regard. You can lookup your model under the parts tab. It will give you options on which assembly your looking for. Find the trunk assembly. Click on it and there is a nice zoomable blow up of everything. Seems like it’s more useful than manual for what u need.
Good luck
I am trying to find the drawing under the parts tab with no luck can you share the link? Sure hope this works

·
Rider
821 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 12 of 12 Posts