Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all 馃槂
I have rinehart true duals on my chieftain limited. They are awesome! I am looking at getting a Challenger and would want the same pipes, however, I can not find any aftermarket true duals for the challenger, only slip ons. Has anyone done this or know of any brand that is making aftermarket true duals for the Challenger?

Rider
Challenger literally just came out. We didn't get true duals on the TS111 for a few years. You'll be waiting a little while more than likely for the manufacturers to watch how well it's selling to be worth making parts for it.

Registered
Challenger literally just came out. We didn't get true duals on the TS111 for a few years. You'll be waiting a little while more than likely for the manufacturers to watch how well it's selling to be worth making parts for it.
Do you want them for sound? I just installed the tab 2 into 1 cat delete and with Rinehart slipons and the high flow baffles you will have the same sound.

Bronze member
Greetings to all 馃槂
I have rinehart true duals on my chieftain limited. They are awesome! I am looking at getting a Challenger and would want the same pipes, however, I can not find any aftermarket true duals for the challenger, only slip ons. Has anyone done this or know of any brand that is making aftermarket true duals for the Challenger?

You mean the Rinehart Slim Line Duals? If so those aren't real true dual pipes. They basically come together at a merge collector which is open simulating a 2 into 1 effect similar to the factory pipes. Freedom Performance and Basani are real true duals which kill low end power. The Rineharts give you that "True Dual" look without the performance hit.

Nobody makes a full exhaust for the Challenger, and the Rinehart system just became available not that long ago for the 111/116 bikes.

Bronze member
You鈥檙e buying a high performance bagger with 122 hp at the crank, so I wouldn鈥檛 want to add a performance degrading exhaust. Sort of defeats the purpose of buying a Challenger. The stock exhaust with the cat will make more hp/torque than true duals.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts