Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be jumping the gun here, or there may already be such a place. If so, just kill me!! I have a couple of long trips planned this year, all over this wide country, and if I were to post my destinations on this site, maybe I could meet some of you. Just to be straight, some I would like to have a beverage with, some, Just to chat with, a couple I would like to shoot with my .45, but mostly, I would love to run into those of you with the "interesting" avatars. AHH just forget you, make it those avatars I`d like to meet. Maybe one of the moderators can come up with a workable spot. I`m done. Heres hoping.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I may be jumping the gun here, or there may already be such a place. If so, just kill me!! I have a couple of long trips planned this year, all over this wide country, and if I were to post my destinations on this site, maybe I could meet some of you. Just to be straight, some I would like to have a beverage with, some, Just to chat with, a couple I would like to shoot with my .45, but mostly, I would love to run into those of you with the "interesting" avatars. AHH just forget you, make it those avatars I`d like to meet. Maybe one of the moderators can come up with a workable spot. I`m done. Heres hoping.
Retire in March and I also plan some long rides as soon as the snow and ice clears. It would be fun to have a cup of joe or a beer with a fellow Indian rider. See you down the highway

·
Registered
419 Posts
If you come out west PM me, we can have a few and shoot the bull.
Guns are welcome, residents don't need a permit for concealed carry.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,048 Posts
Howdy Folks,
If any of y'all make it out to the Big Bend country in Far West Texas give me a holler. I live in a ghost town; all we lack is society.
--- Randall

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have ridden my bike thru 49 U.S. states, 3 Mexican states & all Canadian Provinces except the 2 far east ones. Give me a shout if you want some ideas on scenic routes.

·
Super Moderator
5,862 Posts
Also check the thread: "* * * Favorite Rides and Roads * * *". Might glean some good tips there.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
If you come through Colorado, the first beer's on me.

CO's an open carry state, so bring your holster.

I've already been shot once ... I'll pass on that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts