Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I’m gona be riding my bike from California, all the way to Stillwater Minnesota this coming August 2021 for Indian motorcycle bike week. I plan on doing an average about 400 miles a day, for the exception of the one day I’ll be doing the iron butt challenge (1,000 miles in less than 24 hrs). I want to make this ride a very unique one. Living off my bike for almost a month. On the way back I will be traveling a different route. If anyone wants to do some serious riding let me know, we got 9 months to plan ahead, plus this year they are trying to gather 3500 Indian motorcycles to break the world record

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I’m gona be riding my bike from California, all the way to Stillwater Minnesota this coming August 2021 for Indian motorcycle bike week. I plan on doing an average about 400 miles a day, for the exception of the one day I’ll be doing the iron butt challenge (1,000 miles in less than 24 hrs). I want to make this ride a very unique one. Living off my bike for almost a month. On the way back I will be traveling a different route. If anyone wants to do some serious riding let me know, we got 9 months to plan ahead, plus this year they are trying to gather 3500 Indian motorcycles to break the world record
Sounds fun. I am in Seattle. That makes it tough to ride together. Plus, I am in my mid sixties. I might be challenged with your proposed agenda although it does sound fun. See you there maybe!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts