Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Rider
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After installing my new Trask Ait Filter on my 2017 Scout69, I found the tank mounting plate sitting about 1/2" high and I had to "screw" it down to secure the tank. Seems like the filter is sitting high and I worry I may have crushed it. Anybody else have this problem?

·
Rider
764 Posts
After installing my new Trask Ait Filter on my 2017 Scout69, I found the tank mounting plate sitting about 1/2" high and I had to "screw" it down to secure the tank. Seems like the filter is sitting high and I worry I may have crushed it. Anybody else have this problem?
Push it down further on the throttle body, it’ll fit,, if you got the right one. S&S MAKES A BETTER fitting one, just so you know. S&S , Freedom performance, PV3. The paint will fly off your motorcycle it’s so fast...

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Push it down further on the throttle body, it’ll fit,, if you got the right one. S&S MAKES A BETTER fitting one, just so you know. S&S , Freedom performance, PV3. The paint will fly off your motorcycle it’s so fast...
I agree. I had to struggle a bit to get it to enter the throttle body, but once entered there were no issues replacing the tank.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts