Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was the route that my new lights took from Indianonlymotorcycles.com I thought it was pretty good speed 9 days
Light  Delivery Scans.jpg

·
Registered
493 Posts
Not bad. Items I receive from Dean Speed in Arizona generally take a week from Fedex and Dart screens from the UK take 5 days from UPS. In fact I put in an order on the 7th, It is already in New Zealand and I will receive it on Tuesday the 13th, 6 days from ordering. I have received Archery gear from Philadelphia in 4 days. Postage costs out of the USA is huge.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
It was fast most times when I have ordered anything from the USA it gets to Sydney quickly, then sits at a Australian post holding facility for ever and you keep getting a message saying it is in transit to your destination even when really it has not moved.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's very important that anything ordered for your bike arrives quickly so it can be fitted ;)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What part of kiwi land are you in. I am in Stratford. Pop onto my facebook page, Indian Scout Aftermarket Parts New Zealand for a look and a like, thanks, Muz
Cheers I'm in Petone Lower Hutt

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
It might have gotten there quicker if they hadn't sent it southeast from Tennessee (to Miami) when San Francisco is pretty much due west. Usually the waypoints are between the origin and destination. Maybe because it was international, customs?

Overall, not bad. I've had domestic shipping take longer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts