Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling almost-new highway pegs/wings from my Victory XCT, which I sold. These are heavy-duty chrome "Tour-Tech Cruise Mounts-Short Arm with ISO Wings" Kuryakyn Item No. 4522, which sells for $199.00. I have had them for six months, but only on the bike for two months until I sold it. The new owner had his own preferred pegs, so I kept these and now need to sell tham. I will sell them for $100.00 and buyer pays $15.00 shipping for a total of $115.00. There is not a mark on them and the chrome is perfect - no scratches. They look awesome on the highway bars, are adjustable and comfortable.

PayPal is the preferred method of payment and I will ship immediately.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am selling almost-new highway pegs/wings from my Victory XCT, which I sold. These are heavy-duty chrome "Tour-Tech Cruise Mounts-Short Arm with ISO Wings" Kuryakyn Item No. 4522, which sells for $199.00. I have had them for six months, but only on the bike for two months until I sold it. The new owner had his own preferred pegs, so I kept these and now need to sell tham. I will sell them for $100.00 and buyer pays $15.00 shipping for a total of $115.00. There is not a mark on them and the chrome is perfect - no scratches. They look awesome on the highway bars, are adjustable and comfortable.

PayPal is the preferred method of payment and I will ship immediately.
Have you sold them? Pictures?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just sent you a PM. I will take them!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts