Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a lead on where I could score some Ruby Red Metallic Touchup Paint? Talked to my Indian dealer and the factory doesn't offer anything. Thought I'd try here before I take the fairing off and have some Graphics painted on the bike. It's only a 1/4" scratch at best but it's driving me nuts.

I've also all ready gone to a Autobody Paint Store and they can't help me either since they say it's a "Tri Color". The way they explained it there's a Metallic Base Coat, the Color Coat and then a Clear Coat over that.

Ride Safe
RRC

·
Silver member
4,419 Posts
Indian will have a touch-up paint stick for you pretty soon. Be patient. A 19' isn't supposed to need touch-up paint yet.;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Indian will have a touch-up paint stick for you pretty soon. Be patient. A 19' isn't supposed to need touch-up paint yet.;)
Thanks for the reply. Kind of strange it’s a current color available since the Fall of 2018 and no Touchup Paint available as of yet!

Not very encouraging support system from Indian Motorcycles so far. My dealer Indian Motorcycles of Metro Milwaukee has been awesome. Every time I try to order something it’s either on Back Order or they send the wrong part. Case in point I ordered the Rear Crashgaurds and I get 2 right side parts.

I love the bike but parts availability & labor prices seem kind of steep to me so far. Okay I had to say it and got it off of my chest.

Ride Safe & Happy Easter,
RRC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts