Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new 19 chieftain dark horse (black smoke) delivered Saturday and I noticed a couple small mareing spots on the right lower leg. I don’t want to make a big stink to the dealer cuz they are very small marks, but noticeable..especially to me....Well anyway I was wondering if anyone knew of a paint that matches the dark horse lower leg color...thanks guys.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I got my new 19 chieftain dark horse (black smoke) delivered Saturday and I noticed a couple small mareing spots on the right lower leg. I don’t want to make a big stink to the dealer cuz they are very small marks, but noticeable..especially to me....Well anyway I was wondering if anyone knew of a paint that matches the dark horse lower leg color...thanks guys.
Contact your dealer
They can order you an exact match

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
Don’t know. This is my first Matte painted bike.

Bubba
I have a 17 DH, I realized it had scratches on the fairing. They tried to cover it up with the paint marker (not sure if it was Indians touch up) and it looked like shit. Kinda of looked like sharpe. They ended up replacing the whole fairing with one on the show room floor

·
Registered
302 Posts
This matte finish is hard to keep. I have been using the F11 since I have gotten my ride but I am always thinking of scratches on the paint. Just decided to ride and take care of it as best as I can.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts