Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I know the quarantine is getting to me when I start posting stuff like this, but I am curious. Indian sent me this nice little leather pouch when I bought the bike or some promotion. What tools/stuff do you keep in your pouch if you have one?

·
Bronze member
1,944 Posts
Cute

I used to get promo gifts too.

Looks like it might be used to carry a multi-tool (leatherman), air pressure gauge, multi-bit screwdriver, needle nose pliers, 10,12,13,15 wrenches, and maybe a bit of baleing wire.

·
Registered
2012 Indian Chief Vintage . 2016 Indian Roadmaster
675 Posts
All I got was a payment book.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got an Indian shaving kit pouch in my IMRG packet. Wonder what determines who gets what? I like that tool pouch.

·
Registered
188 Posts
This is a cable organizer for travel. Being a consultant, there are always tons of power cords for iPad, phone, etc. in the bottom of my bag. This is for those cords as well as a pen and SD cards, or portable charger in the bag. Nice little add to my backpack for travel. I suppose you could use it however you want, but the real intent is for cords.

·
Rider
895 Posts
Nope , 1 - 2017 Scout 60 , They sent a nice Ogio Waterproof Backpack and a Black Denim a few months after I bought the bike. Received a nice Indian watch , but gave that to my Dad. Don't care for watches. I think they are done with me now , nothing lately :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts