Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Limited Edition - Solid Red Roadmaster
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy on Harley with FAKE tattoos

Husky - PLEASE tell us this wasn't you!

Dfo43JA.jpg

·
Speak softly and carry a big stick. Teddy R
1,529 Posts
Poser:cool:

·
Banned
1,578 Posts
lol, I've seen so many of those guys at the ray price hd in raleigh. lawyer by day, wannabe badass on the weekend!! haha!!

·
Silver member
3,426 Posts
Pa-thetic!

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
I see a lot of women wear them, this is the first I saw on a dude!
They get that "nasty" look they want on the weekends and then back to work on Monday!
Amazon.com: tattoo sleeves women: Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry

I have never seen them worn by anyone on a European or Japanese bike....... or an Indian!
(Kinda narrows it down, doesn't it?) :p:D:rolleyes:

Love Foster Brooks!

·
Speak softly and carry a big stick. Teddy R
1,529 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hey rosen39, dude look at it closely, I don't think so !!!. RED IRON
No, really. If it were those "fake tattoo" sleeves, they would have gone up his arm further. Plus the design sucks. Being a Harley rider, there should be at least 3 or 4 skulls in the design.
Unknown-1.jpeg

·
Banned
7,192 Posts

·
Senior member / silver
3,453 Posts
Probably all he could afford after his scoot being in the shop all the time. Shame.

Reactions: Yournamehere1

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,835 Posts
At first, I thought these things were just RUB tacky. But just wearing a T-shirt they might be good to keep the sun from burning you. And I get burned every time I ride in the summer. Not sure I could do it and not feel like a fake though.

·
Banned
7,192 Posts
At first, I thought these things were just RUB tacky. But just wearing a T-shirt they might be good to keep the sun from burning you. And I get burned every time I ride in the summer. Not sure I could do it and not feel like a fake though.
Nah!
Your making fun of the ones that spent money and pain to look like they are not fake...
image.jpeg

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
They do have some that go all the way to the armpits and across the back in one piece.
Giving the illusion that the tat runs full sleeve and across the back.
http://www.amazon.com/Wild-Rose-Lad...deID=7141123011&keywords=tattoo+sleeves+women

1 - 20 of 41 Posts