Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was collecting some Indiana points for my various scavenger hunt groups, this happened.

My Wind dancer is 14 months old and finally broken in. Now I can really do some travelling........
20190808_151908.jpg

Reactions: Ace22

·
German Rider
1,092 Posts
100.000 mls in a bit more than one year - sleep/eat/drink/live and love on the bike ?

Cu,
Sven

Reactions: Geoff-3

·
Bronze member
1,179 Posts
100,000 miles in 14 months? That is mind boggling, that's circling the entire planet 4 times. Congratulations!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
None. Some electrical though. Gear selector sensor and front wheel speed sensor replaced.

·
Rider
875 Posts
WOW! Gotta be retired. I can only dream of having enough time or the right weather to ride like that! I live in the northeast Ohio snow belt and have this pesky thing called a job that I have to go to every day because of these annoying things called bills! LOL!!
Great job! I hope you get another 100,000 out of her trouble free!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So you’re saying you drive 230 miles a day, 7 days a week? Really...
No. I didnt say that. I said I put 100000 miles on my bike since i bought it. Some days i didnt ride. Some days i rode 850 plus or minus. It does average out.
Want to put up some money?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So you’re saying you drive 230 miles a day, 7 days a week? Really...
Today was a Tour of Honor ride into michigan. 444 miles. I also log the vast majority of miles on Rever. Can be verified.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Congrats, that's pretty awesome, I hope you got the 6 year Polaris extended warranty... at that rate, you will take them for all it's worth.....LOL

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good deal. I surmise from reading the forum I’ll need to replace mine at some point too. What oil Have you been running?
Some Indian oil kits, some mobile 1, mostly Amsoil 24/40 for Indians

Reactions: dreamalaska

·
Registered
461 Posts
Great job, congratulations and stay safe! This bodes well for Indian. It seems a number of folks are really racking up the miles! You are most fortunate to have the time and funds to do this!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts