Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Founding member / distinguished
5,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The annual 'Wash last winter's crud out of the garage day' ritual cleaning.

Spring has officially sprung, summer is nigh!
IMG_20190504_083632037_HDR.jpg

After which we rode about 100 miles, had coffee in Deadwood, then stopped at three motorcycle dealerships to sniff out any interesting new/used bikes....which we did, in the form of two matching 'his & hers' 2014 Suzuki Burgman 650 scooters being traded in on a Spyder.

If I can sell my Miata, I just might snag one of the 650's, I've wanted another ever since selling my 2007 650 about none years ago.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I feel bad for you, you sure don't have much stuff in your garage. It would take me two weeks of hauling stuff out to get to the floor to clean it like that.:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Good job. We get a Chinook here about once a month during winter, so I take advantage of that to wash the garage floor.

·
Registered
798 Posts
The annual 'Wash last winter's crud out of the garage day' ritual cleaning.

Spring has officially sprung, summer is nigh!
View attachment 486850

After which we rode about 100 miles, had coffee in Deadwood, then stopped at three motorcycle dealerships to sniff out any interesting new/used bikes....which we did, in the form of two matching 'his & hers' 2014 Suzuki Burgman 650 scooters being traded in on a Spyder.

If I can sell my Miata, I just might snag one of the 650's, I've wanted another ever since selling my 2007 650 about none years ago.
How’s the weather been? I’ll be in Deadwood on Wed and Thurs.

·
Founding member / distinguished
5,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How’s the weather been? I’ll be in Deadwood on Wed and Thurs.
Today was great, obviously...but the first half of next week will not get above the 40's, with rain and snow mix in the higher elevations of the hills, 50's later in th week, rising towards next weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts