Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ah the excitement of a new bike. Feels quite good to be at the forefront of a new bike release. Of course the buds with the "other" brands keep an eye on what it is going on.

Today I get a message:

"Been looking at the forum"
"What did you think?" I ask. Grinning to myself of course.
"You buying an Indian or a Yugo?"

I haven't replied.:(

·
Registered
765 Posts
wouldn't worry about it. When you finally have it and your out on the road racking up the miles, it's all water under the bridge.

G

·
Most people will remark on a complaint,most won't remark on the positives.Crossed the 200 mile mark on the Scout today,have no regrets. Had a couple at the bank today get out of their car and take pictures of them next to my bike, you could tell the average looker it is a pristine 1953 model and they wouldn't know the difference!

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
For the most Part I have posted Positive about the Scout .. But there are a few faults as well, which also have posted to try and warn some what could happen .. But overall still say is a Fine Machine .. And Truly Believe this will be One Big Selling Bike in the Long Run ..

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
In all the years I have owned bikes...I have had good and not so good bikes. I have never had a perfect bike. In the nearly a year I have owned my Chieftain....it has been the closest to perfect I have ever had. Note the word closest....not perfect.

Semper Fi,
Z

Reactions: elrod

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts

Closest Bike I ever had that came to being Perfect .. This Bike was almost 13 years old in this Picture and the Paint looks showroom and Ran like a Champ as well for a 13 year old Bike .. My 2000 FXR4 .. Sorry just have a few sour grapes here on my Scouts Paint .. But am sure will love it as well as the FXR when it all gets ironed out .. One thing for sure the Scout would blow the doors off the FXR ..

G

·

Closest Bike I ever had that came to being Perfect .. This Bike was almost 13 years old in this Picture and the Paint looks showroom and Ran like a Champ as well for a 13 year old Bike .. My 2000 FXR4 .. Sorry just have a few sour grapes here on my Scouts Paint .. But am sure will love it as well as the FXR when it all gets ironed out .. One thing for sure the Scout would blow the doors off the FXR ..
The smile on ur face shows! Ive expressed a few negatives as well. Consider myself lucky that i ordered late Sept,and received Scout late Dec.For those still waiting, be patient, you will love this bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts