Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Bronze member
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing all the dyno charts, I finally gave in and ordered a TOCE low mount. The guys over there are great to work with, I opted for the full polished system including muffler, this is something you have to request.

Once you receive the exhaust you realize why its priced where it is, the CNC machining on the oval to circular exhaust flange is amazing. The end caps for the muffler are machined and lightened from a aluminum, and the toce logo on the muffler is stamped, not a sticker or plaque. The muffler itself has a 2in packed baffle behind the screen, the screen is threaded into the end cap, which you unscrew to repack the muffler or add the optional dB killer.

Total installation time was about 30 minutes, including removing the old system.

As far as sound, its 103dB at 2k rpm, for referance the racefit was 113dB. Their optional db killer will get that below 100dB.

After it was installed Ryan from Lloydz, you can tell he spent a lot of seat time developing the tune and exaust system, very smooth power delivery, and the ass dyno approves.

IMG_7397.jpg

IMG_7341.jpg

IMG_7340.jpg

IMG_7339.jpg

IMG_7338.jpg

IMG_7337.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
425 Posts
Why is everyone holding back !?!? This is absolutely the SECOND most awesome looking/sounding system on the entire planet (period).... The only thing that looks more perfect is the RACE (high mount) system which is totally NOT user friendly.... for the street-- this is it.... Absolutely stone-bozo perfect.... I thought the black "can" was perfect-- until I saw this.... Outstanding TOCE and Ferraiolo.... It just doesn't get better than this.............

·
Bronze member
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^ yup. It’s not very cheap. Although not much more expensive than some of the Italian slip ons.

Also, you can lean without scraping headers
2BF6A2B3-F8E9-43D0-A17A-2C12D52C18C2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
818 Posts
Why is everyone holding back !?!?
I was all set to buy one as soon as I heard they had a DB killer coming out for it (need to keep the boys in blue happy here or they will defect my bike). Had saved a considerable amount of the cash needed and was ready to pull the trigger.
Then the Aussie dollar tanked to nearly $.5 US and the price went up...and up...and up...

So now I need to wait till either a) i save more money or b) the dollar recovers.
it's the only reason I don't have this right now.

(that and my boyfriend keeps mentioning 'bills' lol)

·
Registered
796 Posts
I was all set to buy one as soon as I heard they had a DB killer coming out for it (need to keep the boys in blue happy here or they will defect my bike). Had saved a considerable amount of the cash needed and was ready to pull the trigger.
Then the Aussie dollar tanked to nearly $.5 US and the price went up...and up...and up...

So now I need to wait till either a) i save more money or b) the dollar recovers.

Boyfriends can be a pain hey 👍😎

·
Registered
796 Posts
haha he's pretty awesome most of the time.
it's just this talk about how I need to wait before I grab the Toce that he can just stop lol
Having the same problem with wife regarding the tune from the states. I feel your pain 👊

·
Rider
1,314 Posts

I dunno, tell him if momma ain't happy, no one is happy...lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts