Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get some info/reviews on the Pirelli's Night Dragon tires. I am looking at getting these tires for my Scout Bobber.

·
Registered
517 Posts
My Pirellis were a pretty good tire. I replaced them at 8300 mi with Mich.Commander-3's . The Pirelli seemed to not grip as well when they got some mi on them. They would lock up easily in a hard braking situation. I only have a couple hundred mi on the Mich (rain every day) so it is too early to say how they will do.

·
Registered
673 Posts
metzeler cruistecs some of the best tires ive ever ran in every aspect. cheaper then nightdragons also!
Any more info, I have been eyeing the Cruisetecs up since they came out. Bit of a review and comparison to other brands would be appreciated, thanks

·
Registered
579 Posts
Being German, I love Metzelers - just put the Tourance Next on my Bonnie-rig, running the ww Shinko 777 on the Scout, though 😬

·
Registered
439 Posts
I am thinking about running those next . How do they perform compared to what most others use ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any more info, I have been eyeing the Cruisetecs up since they came out. Bit of a review and comparison to other brands would be appreciated, thanks
honestly the best way i could put how these tires perform is like a nightdragon and a comannder tire had a baby. they ride great, really dont chase grooves and imperfections in the road at all, the straight line grip from a dead stop is amazing i have to basically dump the clutch to break them loose, the curves are where they really shine tho because the closer you get to the edge of the tire you start getting into the high silica soft rubber, which makes the bike feel like its on rails going threw a hard turn. in the rain ive had zero issues just cruising along doing the speed limit, no hydro planing or anything. the tread life so far is looking fantastic ive got roughly 8000 miles on my rear tire and i dont even think im halfway to the wear bars yet. the front still looks basically brand new.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts