Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My system is not reading tire pressure all of the sudden. Just shows lines where it should be. Anyone experience this?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sometimes the signal is weak. Next tire change I am going to get the battery replaced. Mine will read fine for a while then lose it only to get it back maybe 85 kms later. (BTW, hope someone didn't reset it in the set up. I did that too without knowing, it needs the dealer to re-calibrate it.)

·
Early joiner
90 Posts
I've had the dash warning light come on and the front tire readout blank with only the lines showing but the rear readout still showing PSI. Has happended four times in 2,100 miles. First time I freaked me out and I pulled over to check on tire. Last three times I have ignored it. When I stop the bike and then restart it works fine. I called my dealer after the first one to ask and they stated sometimes it gets a weak signal. Next time I go in for service I will ask them to check on it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yep, I had the same issue. Last week, I took my red Chieftain in for her 500 mile service, explained the issue, they put it on their machine and now all is well. I don't know if there was an updated flash or if they reset the error. Anyway, I've put on 700 miles since last week and no more TPMS errors.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,115 Posts
Mine quite soon after I got it but the dealer fixed it at the 500 mile service. I now have around 1200 miles and its still working.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts