Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Rider
1,833 Posts
Okay, here's the deal. It's called "Capitalism" and it is fueled by "supply and demand."

If you don't like the price store A is selling their goods and services for, simply don't go there. There is almost always going to be a store B around somewhere.

Also, you could always do it yourself.

Lastly, not sure where you are and what dealerships there are around you, but every single Ride Now dealer that I've ever been to offers the "Free Tire Install" and the last time I got mine replaced, they matched the online price for the tires. (And they do for any model of bike, not just Indians. And, no, I am not - nor is any of my family - officiated with Ride Now dealership.)

BD

Reactions: Surfcast23

· Rider
1,833 Posts
Pushing 70????? DAM KIDS!!! :rolleyes: I'm 75,and STILL do my own tires,right along with anything and everything else.But no one would guess my age cause I have no grey hair on my head.In fact,I don't have any hair at all on my head!! lol lol But!!! I've been told that a high forehead is a sign of intelligence,and brother,do I have a lot of intelligence!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
DAM DAVE . . . Good for You . . .

BD

Reactions: Davetac1
1 - 2 of 2 Posts