Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
I have had a J&S for 6 or 7 years for my Wide Glide and it works great. Haven't tried it with the Chief yet though. Was thinking of investing in a table from Harbor Freight.
I like the tables, they just take up too much room, I love my center lift, because it is easier to clean tires/rims. When finished I just push it under the work bench

Plan on getting the J & S jack whenever I get a day off work! Made in Little Chute Wi. about 100 miles away. Shipping $55 cheaper to drive there and pick up myself. I was at Harbor Freight once don't like cheap tools. Want the good made in USA stuff.

Plan on getting the J & S jack whenever I get a day off work! Made in Little Chute Wi. about 100 miles away. Shipping $55 cheaper to drive there and pick up myself. I was at Harbor Freight once don't like cheap tools. Want the good made in USA stuff.
I don't think you will regret buying the J&S, I've had one for years and it's worked fine. I bought the Indian adapters and now I have a good jack for the new Indian, take the adapters off and it will work on many tube frames also.

You will not regret buying the J&S. I have had mine for several Harleys and love it. Stable, does not sway, damn well built and heavy duty. I had one from Sears and one from Harbor Freight, I sold those two within a week. Wanted extra lifts but after that experience I decided to stay with my one J&S. For the Indian, I bought the Indian adapters from them for my jack. Works like a champ! Actually, the bike is sitting on the J&S now. I'm doing some mods.

I take the bike outside, wheel out the lift and jack it up. Get the garden hose and scrub the wheels and tires. It's great.

I use an Auto Air Lift 1000M w/side extensions. What with only a side stand, it was a dicey proposition to hold the bike in place while I applied the tire vice, so I added the side extensions. Problem solved. It really doesn't take up much more room than the bike, as I park on it. It uses air power to raise the table, then you use a mechanical lock bar ( in red ) to keep it at the height you want.
Automotive tire Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Wheel

I'm glad I came across this thread... I have been considering a lift and from all I have seen, the J&S looks like it will do the job I need.... I watched the video of the three jacks being compared... that was a bonus, thanks for posting the video!

I just got off the phone with the folks at J&S... they are about 3 days behind in their shop fabrication schedule for the jack, but the attachment for the Indian is in stock "today" as the person on the other end of the line stated. It appears this attachment is flying out the window over at J&S. I have placed my order for both and will post some pics once it arrives and I figure out how to use it.

I just ordered the J&S with the adapter.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.