Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to adjust floorboards so they tilt back rather than just being flat? I see many people with theirs at an angle which looks like it would be more comfortable.
I looked at where the bolts connect and it seems you would have to buy something to Move it in any way. Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I don’t know what others might be using, but our dealer said the stock floorboards do not tilt. Consequently, my wife ordered some Kuryakyn minis to use there. Just arrived today. They adjust forward, back, and will tilt.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Yea I think it depends on the floorboards. I have some kuryakyn minis as well and they tilt
Same here. If ordering a Kuryakyn floor board, I believe anything that works with the splined adapters will tilt.
Adjustable Stop Splined Peg Adapters | Footpeg & Floorboard Adapters | Pegs & Foot Controls | Kuryakyn

I wish I could chime in with information on other parts manufacturers, but I only have experience with Kuryakyn at this point. One would think that other manufacturers would have similar options.

·
Bronze member
5,097 Posts
When I had a Scout I put Aeromach boards on and they don't tilt either. I think Gort Boards tilt (Gort is on the forum here). If your boards just bolt into the stock peg mounts then it's a matter of getting different boards.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts