Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a note that the OFFICIAL New Indian information will be released shortly and as soon as I'm able to get everything downloaded, I'll be starting new threads here on The VOG and I'm looking forward to hearing your opinions about what Indian has anncounced.

Until then, now's your last chance to post your expections on the new Indian Lineup.

So, let's hear your thoughts!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I expect Greatness with a capital G!!!! but I'll keep my high ball...

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The suspense is killing me! My wife and I have been waiting all day to hear the news and see what Indian has to offer!!
I can't believe they're going to do demo rides! I hope they eventually let us do them here in NH.....before snow hits!

I keep checking the VOG for info........

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been searching the net far and wide the last few minutes trying to find anything, I'll check back soon.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd like to ask that for housekeeping purposes, that if you find any images or new information, please place it in this thread. As stated, I'll be starting new threads when I receive the information from the factory.

Thanks!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just saw a picture of the new chief posted on the Aussi web site. <span>Australian Road Rider FB page</span>

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Greg Brew said in an interview something about a fairing on the new Indian. He might have been referring to later models, but it would be a hoot if the new Indian was a touring bike!
Loaded with bags, fairing, poower windshield, etc.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If this takes any longer it'll
Almost be time for the unveiling of the 2015's

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well waited this long so what a few more hours lol

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am waiting for the WHOLE story..... It's pretty exciting. I was riding my now-beloved Xroads....wondering how the Indian was going to be....I'm starting to get emotionally attached to this bike.....it's happened before, and it makes it hard to change mounts.

I've got just about 9k on the bike. We've had to overcome a couple obstacles, and I've done everything I wanted to 'make it mine'.

Am I ready to begin another bike relationship? Will I feel like I am 'betraying' Victory, who has finally won me over?

Unless you are a motorcycle nut, you cannot understand the emotional side of it all.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
938 said:
I just had a Coffee at Tim's,
Thanks Andy, I'll now be up all Night,
I was sure you were a hot chocolate with tiny marshmellows kind of guy!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The red one with the fairing looks... well odd but it may grow on me

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
More pictures on sturgis motorcycle museum fb page

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/17850134027/timeline/story?ut=2&hash=-4118059030335488510&wstart=0&wend=1378018799&pagefilter=1&ustart&__user=817705104&soft=side-area

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So besides the engine does anything really look different?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
845 said:
So besides the engine does anything really look different?
Nope not really my cup of tea, could have just added new engine to old bike. To retro for my taste

1 - 20 of 23 Posts