Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also was getting some new handle bars and was want to try the Avon Air Cushion grips. Is the TA worth the extra cost? I know my hand sometimes get tires from working the throttle. Do they feel as good as the regular with out the TA? Does your thumb go on the HA? I do not know much about the HA. Do many of you all order the HA?

·
Banned
114 Posts
I’m not familiar with what an HA is, but I’ve got a pair of Avon air cushions with a TA and I love them. Definitely nice, and they work great in conjunction with my throttle lock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
138 Posts
My Avon TA would work better if I didn’t upgrade the front suspension. It’s firmer and my hands tend to bounce on the handlebars. But love the grips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rider
756 Posts
I also was getting some new handle bars and was want to try the Avon Air Cushion grips. Is the TA worth the extra cost? I know my hand sometimes get tires from working the throttle. Do they feel as good as the regular with out the TA? Does your thumb go on the HA? I do not know much about the HA. Do many of you all order the HA?
I recommend Avon grips,, best grip I’ve ever installed. I don’t remember how many grips I’ve had in my motorcycle life,, Dozens ,, maybe more. Today Avon has got the right combination of looks an comfort all in one.. Avon or KURYAKYN,,,? I’ll take the Avon...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just order two sets of Avon grips. I order the air and the contour and see which one I like better and send the other ones back. Thanks everyone for all the help.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have recently swapped out the stock grips for Avon Air Cushion grips with the TA.
I love the grips. The wider grip is more comfortable and when adjusted correctly, the TA is great to have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts