Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
14,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Julie and I will once again be doing this awesome ride — Mexico, USA, Canada Sept. 1-7 sponsored by Southern California Motorcycling Association. Approx 1700mi thru gorgeous country going from Mexico up. Start is in Mexicali (just across the border) and finish in Penticton, BC They are limiting registration to 300 riders and that includes the 2020 riders —- so sign up early!! They will sell out fast and registration started this morning.

We would love to have some company!!

Info here:

·
Administrator
14,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And we have a small group of riders leaving from Colorado (Steamboat Springs) on Sunday August 29 (spending the prior nite there). We will be returning with some of those same folks back down if anybody would like to join us — would love to share the road. Round trip mileage is going to be around 5,000mi and we will be doing 400-600mi days.

·
Administrator
14,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
In our small group we have Beemers, Goldwings, Victorys and Harleys as well as Indian. We have riders coming in from Wyoming and Alaska to join us here in Colorado for the trip down.

Anybody from the forum who joins us gets bbq, cigars, and some fine libations on my deck.

woo-hoo!! This is gonna be epic.

·
305 Posts
In our small group we have Beemers, Goldwings, Victorys and Harleys as well as Indian. We have riders coming in from Wyoming and Alaska to join us here in Colorado for the trip down.

Anybody from the forum who joins us gets bbq, cigars, and some fine libations on my deck.

woo-hoo!! This is gonna be epic.
This ride has been on my bucket list for decades. Very tempting. Libations. Damn.

·
Premium Member
2021 Indian Challenger Limited (Ruby Metallic)
21 Posts
This sounds awesome!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well, now i am seriously considering this ride. The route looks awesome! And Steamboat is only a 6 hour ride from my house.
@HINK what is your schedule for getting there. Leaving Monday make it to X for the night, then more on Tuesday to X for the night and then get to Mexicali on Wed to check in? Or just take Monday and Tuesday to get there Tuesday night? Need to plan for some time off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts