Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those who have an Indian cup holder what are you using that fits?
Silly they sell the holder but no cup to fit. Having hard time to find one that fits.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Most soda bottles fit but I normally have a smaller water bottle in it. I have several tall skinny coffee cups I have used when thinking I needed coffee. Take the foam out and a medium MacDonald's cup fits...

I have a HD drink bottle that was made to fit their cup holder which is similar to Indians drink holder I use occasionally for home brewed tea. Could have bought a similar bottle at Walmart for 1/10 of the price but it would not have HD on it....

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have used these also. But Im looking for something that is stainless steel and i can have Indian logo or name imprinted on it.
Thank you for reply. Just think Indian should have invented one for their holder.

·
Rider
944 Posts
Hydro Flask will keep your drink cold even in the hot sun. I bought a flip-top with a straw that reaches the bottom so I don't have to tip it up to dring. I don't see that on the site at this time.

Kum&Go has a white/stainless with a flip-top tumbler that is stainless that also does well.

You can see where the sun has faded the Hydro flask.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
This is where I got mine: Reduce Everyday | Sleek & Stylish Drinkware Products

I have the HOT1 MUG 24 OZ. and it works great. I have not had a spill. The only caution is that the cup holder removes the finish where the mug meets the metal. If this is an issue, wrap electrical tape around the mug. I know it's listed as hot but cold beverages work just as well.

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
That's the reason I did not by the Indian cup holder. The only beverages it will seemingly hold is a water bottle or a soda can. I bought a Ciro from JP Cycles that will hold insulated cups like the Yeti 16 oz. There is a larger size for even bigger cups. Very high quality (equal to Indian's IMO) with a price to match. But well worth it.

Ciro Chrome Drink Holder With Perch Mount - 50410

·
Rider
1,010 Posts
Core water bottle fits just fine

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have used these also. But Im looking for something that is stainless steel and i can have Indian logo or name imprinted on it.
Thank you for reply. Just think Indian should have invented one for their holder.
Indian offers a sticker kit with different size stickers make one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts