Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I'm not much on being really romantic but I have to say I have been truly blessed with a really incredible woman for most of my life! I just took her on a cruise for 7 days and bought her some really nice ear rings so I know I got brownie points there and told her it was an early Valentines Day present.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Never heard of Nora Roberts. But do know of Julia Roberts from the movie Pretty woman, were she plays a call girl. If only I could afford her.
I know of Nora Jones.... music
Julia Roberts... oh yeah I have a thing for red heads.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I'm not much on being really romantic but I have to say I have been truly blessed with a really incredible woman for most of my life! I just took her on a cruise for 7 days and bought her some really nice ear rings so I know I got brownie points there and told her it was an early Valentines Day present.
Good for you. Incredibly remarkable women are few and far between, and I happen to luck out on a great one myself.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
You got this. It's easy.

1 - Find a book that you know she likes. I chose Solomon's "Song of Songs" in The Bible, which is about love.

2 - Steal her wedding ring for a little while - just long enough to take a picture.

3 - Set your rings on the book, and set at least one of them upright in the middle.

4 - Use a backlight behind the ring that's in the middle to throw a heart-shaped shadow.

5 - Be prepared for when she hugs you dearly and suggests a shared bubble bath.

If you do this, post your pic.
EDIT - A pic of your rings, not of you and her in the bubble bath.

View attachment 377680
2020 bumpety bump.
Get lucky, guys.

·
Registered
309 Posts
My wife ( #2 ) is French. all I have to do is speak to her in french with my redneck English accent and she melts on the spot.The drawbridge comes down and the gates of the castle swing open, :)
Every day is valentines day.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts