Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You got this. It's easy.

1 - Find a book that you know she likes. I chose Solomon's "Song of Songs" in The Bible, which is about love.

2 - Steal her wedding ring for a little while - just long enough to take a picture.

3 - Set your rings on the book, and set at least one of them upright in the middle.

4 - Use a backlight behind the ring that's in the middle to throw a heart-shaped shadow.

5 - Be prepared for when she hugs you dearly and suggests a shared bubble bath.

If you do this, post your pic.
EDIT - A pic of your rings, not of you and her in the bubble bath.

Valentine'sDayRings.jpg

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
You got this. It's easy.

1 - Find a book that you know she likes. I chose Solomon's "Song of Songs" in The Bible, which is about love.
2 - Steal her wedding ring for a little while - just long enough to take a picture.
3 - Set your rings on the book, and set at least one of them upright in the middle.
4 - Use a backlight behind the ring that's in the middle to throw a heart-shaped shadow.

View attachment 377680
You're reading too much Nora Roberts.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
You got this. It's easy.

View attachment 377680
Ohhhh...I see...I thought you wanted a pix of us in the bubble bath which would melt your eyeballs. I was thinking you were getting a bit strange! LOL.

Semper Fi,
Z

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ohhhh...I see...I thought you wanted a pix of us in the bubble bath which would melt your eyeballs. I was thinking you were getting a bit strange! LOL.

Semper Fi,
Z
Good catch....I just edited the original post.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
After 46 years I find the old cards and give one back in a new envelope . ..does that count. At least I don't have to go looking for one on Valentines day anymore!!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
You got this. It's easy.

View attachment 377680
Awesome suggestion, but she'd never believe I dreamt that up on my own :)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
So letting her super size it at McDonald’s isn’t romantic?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Every Valentine's day, my wife and I go down to Walmart\Target\Walgreens\etc. and peruse the card aisle. We each pick out two cards for each other. (1 serious, 1 humorous) After we each read them, we put them back on the shelves and go out someplace nice to eat. Last year, the money that we saved by not buying those cards paid for half of our meal. We figure, what would we do with the cards anyway? They would just sit on the counter or table at home for a week before they got tossed into the recycle bin.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
You got this. It's easy.

View attachment 377680
Wouldn't work for me. My wife lost her wedding ring about 36 years ago. She has just been replacing it with silver, gold, and diamond rings ever since. (She has more than I can ever count.)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Awesome suggestion, but she'd never believe I dreamt that up on my own :)
That's the great thing about the Internet - you don't HAVE to come up with your own ideas.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts