Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would really like to see them build this bike next. I've always liked the look and even looked into trying to find a used one for a reasonable price. If Indian is going to continue to grow they'll need a few more models for broader appeal. I would also like to see the Spirit added to the line up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great Pic. Love the look of the New Vintage, but hard to beat a blacked out bikein m opinion. Might have to wait and see what's coming for 2015.
Anyone have a idea when the 2015's will hit

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
For sure! That Indian i on my wish list! Absolutely love the blackout style! Keep us posted if anyone finds more intel!!!!!

·
Registered
738 Posts
For sure! That Indian i on my wish list! Absolutely love the blackout style! Keep us posted if anyone finds more intel!!!!!
+1 on that! Not sure it's the next bike for me but I still think it's a great looking motorcycle and it would be a great addition to the Indian lineup.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
I had a blacked out 2011 Kawasaki Vaquero before I bought my Chieftain, The blacked out was really nice looking, I like the looks on the Indian in the pic above even better. Think it would sell well for Indian.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts