Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy gang! Yesterday I turned 41. It was a lovely birthday with family. I’m not going regale you with boring details, but look at this!

Is that bonkers or what?? After eating cake the guys wanted to sit down and have a cigar. There was a note on one of the pull out trays in my humidor that led me to discover some new additions to the collection.

Dessert after cake is always welcome! I’m usually leery of what I would consider gimicky cigars, but this was well crafted and pleasant to smoke. Once these are gone I’ll be adding them as a regular, but probably the maduro wrapper instead of the Connecticut. Not bad at all.

Finally, a bit more party fun. I installed a Voodoo air cleaner on my brother’s chief dark horse after cigars were burned. Very simple install, and wow talk about eye candy. Finish that up with a little canned tuna curtesy of fuel moto, and the birthday was a wrap!

·
Silver member
5,478 Posts
That cake is awesome: If it tasted as good as it looks then that's one heck of a cake.
My wife's a baker and she hasn't even made me anything like that for my birthdays... lol.
Sounds like a great day; Happy 41st.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I can't stop staring at that cake. Partially because I'm hungry, but mostly because that is absolutely incredible work. So creative. Now we all want one. Happy Birthday.

·
Drag me down and let me burn forever!
2016 Chief DH Stage II
781 Posts
jealous of that voodoo unit. congrats on that one!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Howdy gang! Yesterday I turned 41. It was a lovely birthday with family. I’m not going regale you with boring details, but look at this!
View attachment 600057
View attachment 600058
Is that bonkers or what?? After eating cake the guys wanted to sit down and have a cigar. There was a note on one of the pull out trays in my humidor that led me to discover some new additions to the collection.
View attachment 600060
Dessert after cake is always welcome! I’m usually leery of what I would consider gimicky cigars, but this was well crafted and pleasant to smoke. Once these are gone I’ll be adding them as a regular, but probably the maduro wrapper instead of the Connecticut. Not bad at all.

Finally, a bit more party fun. I installed a Voodoo air cleaner on my brother’s chief dark horse after cigars were burned. Very simple install, and wow talk about eye candy. Finish that up with a little canned tuna curtesy of fuel moto, and the birthday was a wrap!
View attachment 600062
View attachment 600063
Happy Birthday really cool

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the birthday wishes! It was a fantastic day. Nothing like beer, cigars, cake, and a little light wrenching!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any idea on which style that cigar was? Found them on a website but there are quite a few choices: Churchill, Robusto, Maduro, etc.
That’s a Churchill wrapped in Connecticut. If you like a mild stick it’s not a bad way to go. When I buy more it’ll be the maduro. My favorite wrapper.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts