Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Well Meggie...if you checked the weather report for today (26 Dec) it is supposed to be mid 60s and only a small chance of rain. I might have to pull out the Chieftain. Can't let you be having all the fun.

Semper Fi,
DrZ

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well Meggie...if you checked the weather report for today (26 Dec) it is supposed to be mid 60s and only a small chance of rain. I might have to pull out the Chieftain. Can't let you be having all the fun.

Semper Fi,
DrZ
Head over! We'll have all the bikes running today.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Beautiful bike...great pics!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Not a thing wrong with two good looking ladies out for a ride on a sunny afternoon. Puts Ray Davies and the Kinks running through my head hope that dosn't date me too much?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Head over! We'll have all the bikes running today.
Looks like I won't be going anywhere other than the Indian dealership to visit the wrench. Had some business at the big blue box hardware store. It was dry so no issue. On the way back home...my battery light started flashing. Called Indian and was told my battery cables are probably loose. Interesting. Going to pull the seat and check out the cables.
We will see.

Semper Fi,
DrZ

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Well Hell. Went out to remove the seat from my bike. First thing I noticed is the seat bolts must have been torqued in place by King Kong. Couldn't break them loose with the key. Started hunting for my drill heads to use that to loosen the bolts and decided to check my battery light. Started the bike up...and no light. Shut it down and restarted it...no light. I am now sure it is a loose cable. Will carry the tools and keep an eye on it for a while. With this little vibration....nothing should shake loose on this bike.

Semper Fi,
DrZ

1 - 14 of 14 Posts