Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love, Love, Love my Roadmasters. Now on my 3rd and the little improvements have made a really good bike, a great bike in my book! (rear cylinder deactivation, lower vents, 116 stock)

However over the years, as a daily rider, I have many times maintained a bagger for around town and solo trips.

I am on a few facebook forums for Indian bikes and I'm seeing several people saying that they have recently bought the base for $20k out the door, which seems like a good value.

Any recent base purchasers here? and what kind of deal did you get out the door?

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
I purchased a damaged new base Challenger for $7,000. We are still waiting on parts from Polaris to finish up our repair. Great bike and $20k is a very fine value alongside the other options I have seen in the marketplace.

·
Rider
1,122 Posts
I purchased a damaged new base Challenger for $7,000. We are still waiting on parts from Polaris to finish up our repair. Great bike and $20k is a very fine value alongside the other options I have seen in the marketplace.
wow nice, what was damaged on it?

·
Bronze member
3,953 Posts
Love, Love, Love my Roadmasters. Now on my 3rd and the little improvements have made a really good bike, a great bike in my book! (rear cylinder deactivation, lower vents, 116 stock)

However over the years, as a daily rider, I have many times maintained a bagger for around town and solo trips.

I am on a few facebook forums for Indian bikes and I'm seeing several people saying that they have recently bought the base for $20k out the door, which seems like a good value.

Any recent base purchasers here? and what kind of deal did you get out the door?
the base challenger with all the options loaded on is basically 3 to 4 K cheaper than the Limited except you don’t get the Bosch lean tech, but you don’t have it on the Roadmaster anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts