Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
soooooo I went to my local dealer for the switch recall and there it was......a bike I have been looking for for years.... a 94 fatboy evo in mint condition and all the right chrome and other upgrades, I just had to ha ve it. after intense haggling I got her at a fair price hell better than fair a bargain. so I traded in the springfielder with ample leftover money to make the fatboy my own. it was the right decision financially as the huge monthly payment was a heavy burden. wen I get financially stable again I will buy another big indian. and to this day I still say my springfielder was the best bike I ever bought. ill be back.

·
Founding Member / Distinguished
4,443 Posts
soooooo I went to my local dealer for the switch recall and there it was......a bike I have been looking for for years.... a 94 fatboy evo in mint condition and all the right chrome and other upgrades, I just had to ha ve it. after intense haggling I got her at a fair price hell better than fair a bargain. so I traded in the springfielder with ample leftover money to make the fatboy my own. it was the right decision financially as the huge monthly payment was a heavy burden. wen I get financially stable again I will buy another big indian. and to this day I still say my springfielder was the best bike I ever bought. ill be back.
Let’s see a picture Arnold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rider
1,011 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Demolition Man

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Coming from owning at least a 1/2 dz Evos. First one new in 86 to my 98 Electra Glide I sold recently. The biggest issue was base gaskets. Always let it warm up before you roll. Make sure you have heat all the way up to the rocker boxes. Harleys best motor IMO. I’ve owned from Pans to Twin-cams and run 2 Evos over a 100g. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wen I get back on my feet money wise I will get another big indian fotos of the fatty will be posted soon really dint wanna let my springfielder go but I had to wut I had to do. for wut its worth this fatboy is mint, had to have it as I been looking for one not ratted out for years.

·
Rider
620 Posts
Man, the only Harley's I give a damn about are the Fat Boys, especially from the 90s. Just something about them. Drool.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts