Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Did they mention price for the Scout there? With ABS I'm sure the price will be higher.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In The Netherlands the Scout will cost 15.000 euros, mostly because of our taxes...

·
Registered
326 Posts
In The Netherlands the Scout will cost 15.000 euros, mostly because of our taxes...
Good Lord, that's a lot of money! I'm always hearing on forums how much more the same motorcycles that we have cost overseas. Even the Japanese bikes will cost more in EU and its so much closer than The US. Anyways, you look good on it, hope you pick one up.

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Talking about the ABS light
Ah, lucky you. Not an option here in the US and not sure why? Next years model!

·
Registered
430 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Ah, lucky you. Not an option here in the US and not sure why? Next years model!
I am in the US....just still dreaming until December. Might have to jay Leno the first run and buy another when all the bells and whistles come out!

·
Registered
558 Posts
I am in the US....just still dreaming until December. Might have to jay Leno the first run and buy another when all the bells and whistles come out!
Yup. It gonna be a long wait JMC...

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hi Jerf,

Lookin' good on the bike. Most certainly look like a happy gent on it.

Curiously, what were some of the comments opinions about the Scout that you heard from others, over there?

Don't know if you can see this clip, but @ 1:40 they launch the bike and you can hear what sounds like the devil laughing with pleasure.

·
Registered
468 Posts
PS, I don't know about you or anyone else, but lookin' at that Indian beside the sportster, the Scout just looks right. There's something about the lines on it,
perhaps that rear fender, that underscores that classic Scout styling! Cool! :) And looks that way when you see the bike pass the camera in the clip.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Twinhit,
Most reactions were very positive, some (big) guys thought the Scout a too small bike...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts