Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few words to announce the completion of a long dreamed about endeavor. The Scout Cafe is now open for Breakfast and Lunch in Hudson, Fl 34667. Our address is 14213 Old Dixie Hwy. and our phone is 727-863-6100. We specialize in rustic wood fire cooking and invite all Indian Owners to stop by for some tribal comradery. All brands are certainly welcome, but show up on an Indian and get a free soft drink with your lunch. Below are a few pictures of our efforts and we hope to see many of you this winter and spring as Florida offers some great riding weather when its less than ideal elsewhere. Beer and Wine arriving soon.
100_1098 bldfrnt.JPG
100_1099 Mural.JPG
100_1101 Int Res.JPG
ribs.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Adding to my to do list!

·
Registered
2012 Indian Chief Vintage . 2016 Indian Roadmaster
569 Posts
Good luck on your new endeavor !

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Scout Cafe Hudson, Fl
14213 Old Dixie Hwy
Announces Thursday night Bikes and Burgers
Everyone Welcome, Harleys, Euro-Trash, Jap crotch rockets, but only Indian riders get the first round on US 2 for 1 Drafts and Bottles and Wine available as well.
Best BBQ in Florida and the fun Starts at 7pm this Thursday 6/16/16

·
Super Moderator
5,854 Posts
The Scout Cafe Hudson, Fl
14213 Old Dixie Hwy
Announces Thursday night Bikes and Burgers
Everyone Welcome, Harleys, Euro-Trash, Jap crotch rockets, but only Indian riders get the first round on US 2 for 1 Drafts and Bottles and Wine available as well.
Best BBQ in Florida and the fun Starts at 7pm this Thursday 6/16/16
BTW George - got your mail about sponsorship for the Chiefland Pow-Wow. The planning committee is taking it under advisement. We haven't yet determined vendors yet, but are leaning toward local (i.e., Florida) ownerships and community benefits.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
...and all the love bugs you can eat, on the way there ;)

Too bad I'm in DullAware or I'd be there now eating ribs

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sounds like a road trip for the newly formed Skyway chapter of the Indian Motorcycle Riders Group!!
Tom, I live in Bradenton Florida and own a Scout Bobber (I'm also a member of the IMRA) and haven't found any events in this area. If you know of any please look at my profile and let me know of local activities and I'll be there! Thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
I wish I had seen this a week ago. We were in Clearwater and would have stopped in. Good luck and will catch you next time we're in your area.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts