Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,413 Posts
I love the Willow and Cream combo with the tan seats! A very Class Act!

·
Founding member / distinguished
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I take it that you like willow green. :cool:
Actually, I like 'Seafoam' and 'Surf' green. I have no idea where this 'Willow' stuff comes from......but, of course, I like it, especially as one component of a two-tone.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I actually bought mine for two reasons :
1. Kept building one 9n line and loved it.
2. Friend went to Sergis last year and sent a pic of a Willow green amongst 100's of black or maroon bikes. It stood right out!

·
Registered
326 Posts
I actually bought mine for two reasons :
1. Kept building one 9n line and loved it.
2. Friend went to Sergis last year and sent a pic of a Willow green amongst 100's of black or maroon bikes. It stood right out!
I fell in love with the willow green in Sturgis as well. Soon as I got home I headed to the Indian dealership

image.jpeg

·
Speak softly and carry a big stick. Teddy R
1,529 Posts
The wife and I saw the color scheme just over two years ago at the Cedar Falls dealership and thought, "hot damn thats a fine set of colors on a hot looking bike, made it look even more nostalgic. The wife said if I could sell the two that we have, I could go get an Indian. Little over two years later it's a done deal.
IV9.JPG
I missed my two HD's for maybe two weeks:oops:. Actually till I took Serenity out for her first ride:rolleyes:. Now they are just great memories.:)
254759_1688191585190_346607_n[2].jpg 300802_1912640356269_1288774688_n.jpg
The only thing I really miss, is my springer frontends.:(

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
One of the reasons we bought a Willow Green-Ivory is that my very first vehicle when I was sixteen was a 1969 F100 pickup in the pale green/white color that Ford offered then. Almost the same colors as Indian. Everyone loves their first ride..... So I have come full circle and am back to the vehicle color of my first ride and the memories of youth.

·
Senior member / gold
6,413 Posts
Going along with that premise:
I had a Honda CB 160 when I was 16. I was constantly working on it, repairing it, and painting it. It was in a constant state of flat black primer, hence my desire for the Chief Dark Horse. LOL!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Nicely built trailer. You might paint the fenders Ivory.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts