Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta tell this story. Last month I was on a small river ferry and the lady who was parked beside me complimented me on my bike. I went to pay and chatted with my buddies on the trip across
1596912829328.png
. When I went back to my bike, she again complemented the bike and showed me an Indian COVID mask. It was beautiful - true colours and the logo on it. She said her husband (who was driving the car) makes them and he had made this one for a buddy who owned and Indian. Then she offered it to me! Wow. I was thrilled. Wanted to share it with you. Unique, methinks.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Did you get an address, phone number, or email address? I'm salivating over that Covid mask! Hahaha! They could make a bundle from our forum members!!! Seriously!
I agree. In the moment, as we were arriving at the dock, that did not occur to me. I have no way of contacting this person unless I maybe troll the ferry. Agree, that it's an opportunity lost.

Reactions: Chief Signguru

·
Registered
599 Posts
I just filled out Indian's survey about my RM. The prize for that is a neck gaiter mask. I already wore those over my face long before the virus ever started so I'll just keep it with me. But 6-8 weeks lol. If it weren't a pandemic, I guess I'd be a little mad about that time for the prize lol...

·
Registered
39 Posts
My wife made this out of a bandanna they were giving out at a demo ride a few years ago

Reactions: Kriss

·
Drag me down and let me burn forever!
2016 Chief DH Stage II
771 Posts
nice face diapers. #MaskOff

Reactions: Kruzn

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
My wife made this out of a bandanna they were giving out at a demo ride a few years ago View attachment 600936
That's a winner. Cool. I have no idea where the random person who gave me mine got the logo and the right coloured material. Also wanted to add that your wife is a talented lady. Nice accents and design.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I found some that are handmade on ebay. I keep one on the bike; the other in the truck. View attachment 600781
These are beautiful but they make me wonder how long it will be before BLM or AIM come looking for our name, like the Redskins and others. Keeping fingers crossed that Indian (and we) could mount a legitimate argument that the name is elegant and pays tribute to aboriginals.

·
Rider
1,591 Posts
Well if I were to venture a guess, they figure most motorcyclist carry guns and does not make for a safe working environment for them. Indian would loose a crap load of new motorcycle sales by being weak and giving into domestic terrorist groups (google federal definition of domestic terrorism trust me they and Antifa fit). Harley would not cave in and see a rather large sales increase out of sheer principle alone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts