Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[h=2]The Indian Heel Shifter is Available[/h]
For those of you that are looking for an Indian heel shifter, the Indian site now shows them as being available for purchase on their site now.

Thought I would pass it on for those that are interested.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I received my heel shifter last week and know several people that have purchased them in dealerships. I agree their website shipping is very, very slow.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Installed one last week, in about ten min, no need to remove anything, I used a bit style allen and a wrench for the one bolt is all, I hear some cut a allen down to fit, same effect, but the bit fit perfectly, and then some blue lock tight.

·
I want to go fast.
1,268 Posts
That's the only thing I put on the bike when I bought it.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the Indian heel shifter, put some standard size ISO pegs that are 3/4" longer than the stock ones. They are the right length for me and they add a little bling.
DSC00657.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
544 Posts
I got the Aeromach Heel Shifter. $20 bucks more, but CNC'd from billet aluminum and shipped in 3 days!
I, too, bought the Aeromach version (when I bought the bike they installed it for me). I actually like the looks of the Indian version better, but the Aeromach heel shifter sits just off the back of the floorboard, thereby not stealing any real estate from my big feet. The Indian shifter sits above the rear of the floorboard.

Steve

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
How much room do you lose with the heel shifter?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts