Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still waiting for the release date for this book! All "First List Patch Buyers" are locked into this drawing, and the list is closed.
For the "Second List Buyers" for March/April, I will have a drawing for 3 winners to receive a personally autographed (LOL! by me!) banner (patch not included), suitable to hang in your garage, thus creating an impromptu Shrine to the Indian Motorcycle Gods!
banner 03-22-16.jpg

·
Registered
623 Posts
I am still waiting for the release date for this book! All "First List Patch Buyers" are locked into this drawing, and the list is closed.
For the "Second List Buyers" for March/April, I will have a drawing for 3 winners to receive a personally autographed (LOL! by me!) banner (patch not included), suitable to hang in your garage, thus creating an impromptu Shrine to the Indian Motorcycle Gods!
View attachment 38262
Three winners from EACH group of patch buyers?

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Three winners from EACH group of patch buyers?
There will be 3 winners drawn for the banners from the second wave of buyers. You were in the first wave of buyers and will be put in that pool for the book drawing. I think that for the second and third pulls on the first wave of buyers I will also have banners for them. So, 1st place will be the book, and 2nd & 3rd place will get a banner. Was I pretty disorganized about that? LOL!

·
Registered
623 Posts
There will be 3 winners drawn for the banners from the second wave of buyers. You were in the first wave of buyers and will be put in that pool for the book drawing. I think that for the second and third pulls on the first wave of buyers I will also have banners for them. So, 1st place will be the book, and 2nd & 3rd place will get a banner. Was I pretty disorganized about that? LOL!
I only had to read it twice to figure it out! I have seen a lot worse!

·
11th Light Infantry Brigade
3,603 Posts
I got my friend from Biafra to read it and we're both confused - LOL. Just kidding, I got it
Pat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts