Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For months I've been working on a project for my chieftain. I wanted to create something that was a little more than a chieftain but not so fat and bulky as a roadmaster. Essentially I made a streamlined version of the RM on my DH and thought it fitting to call it Demon Horse. Still have to stretch the bags and fender but for the most part this gets the idea across.

Enjoy

20190427_010123.jpg
20190427_093423.jpg
20190426_225644.jpg
20190427_005832.jpg
20190427_005902.jpg

·
Rider
844 Posts
That's gotta be one of the baddest looking bikes on this forum...

Not a dresser fan, but the overall profile and exhaust are ridiculous hot !!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's gotta be one of the baddest looking bikes on this forum...

Not a dresser fan, but the overall profile and exhaust are ridiculous hot !!!
Thank you. I'm not a dresser fan either which is why I went the route I did. Yeah I love my exhaust. With the lloydz cams it sounds nasty

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
At first, I was "WTF are you going to even be able to fit in that tiny trunk?!"...then I saw the amps and crossovers... :D

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At first, I was "WTF are you going to even be able to fit in that tiny trunk?!"...then I saw the amps and crossovers... :D
It's actually a digital processor. I'm not running any crossovers. I have 2 bullet tweeters in the fairing where the 5.25s were running in active mode directly to the amp

·
Registered
296 Posts
For months I've been working on a project for my chieftain. I wanted to create something that was a little more than a chieftain but not so fat and bulky as a roadmaster. Essentially I made a streamlined version of the RM on my DH and thought it fitting to call it Demon Horse. Still have to stretch the bags and fender but for the most part this gets the idea across.

Enjoy

View attachment 484810 View attachment 484812 View attachment 484814 View attachment 484816 View attachment 484818
Nice bike! Maybe one day we can meet up and see it in person. Is that Dirty Bird exhaust? Are the as loud as they say? Thanks!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice, 21s aren't bad. I'd have to see the 23. Do you have to change the rake on it?
Just waiting on the arlen ness fender risers as the dirty birds didn't work out with the open fender
The 23 looks amazing and yes you have to change the rake on it
Screenshot_20190222-092110_Facebook.jpg

·
Registered
946 Posts
I looks nice , but I don`t think that any helmet would be able to make even tolerable the atrocious amount of noise that that exhaust would make . A longer ride would be impossible to do , in my humble opinion .

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I looks nice , but I don`t think that any helmet would be able to make even tolerable the atrocious amount of noise that that exhaust would make . A longer ride would be impossible to do , in my humble opinion .
The exhaust really isnt all that bad. Really depends on how fast you ride. Its gets a little droning over 75-80 due to RPMs... I just purchased a new helmet and it blocks the exhaust really well without taking away too much music... I have the Simpson mod bandit (they are racing helmets so they do very well and look the best on baggers/cruisers IMO)

IMG_20190423_191137_054.jpg

·
Rider
844 Posts
The exhaust really isnt all that bad. Really depends on how fast you ride. Its gets a little droning over 75-80 due to RPMs... I just purchased a new helmet and it blocks the exhaust really well without taking away too much music... I have the Simpson mod bandit (they are racing helmets so they do very well and look the best on baggers/cruisers IMO)

View attachment 484884
Is that an aftermarket shield ??

I was watching some videos and I only saw clear shields, and the drop down visor is not that big...

Just curious, because it's badass !!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is that an aftermarket shield ??

I was watching some videos and I only saw clear shields, and the drop down visor is not that big...

Just curious, because it's badass !!!
It's from klockwerks... they have 10" and 12" available in flaired with various tints

·
Registered
46 Posts
very nice looking and well thought out, but with a fairing, lowers, bags and a trunk how is that not a dresser? And looks fatter than my roadmaster with those speakers

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
very nice looking and well thought out, but with a fairing, lowers, bags and a trunk how is that not a dresser? And looks fatter than my roadmaster with those speakers
It's just not as fat and more streamlined. To which I dont consider it a dresser. All in the eye of the beholder I guess. As far as looking fatter with the speakers it really isnt. I've compared. The RM is a big ***** from the front lol. Like I said all streamlined. The RM lowers are HUGE

PhotoGrid_1554941960870.jpg

1 - 20 of 69 Posts