Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Every year for Sturgis we do up a custom Roadmaster for The Boss. The owner's of Indian of Pompano are real enthusiasts and take advantage of this yearly pilgrimage to the heart of South Dakota to show off what we can do.

Let us know what you think!

2014 Bike:

Coral-Custom-Roadmaster-01.jpg
Coral-Custom-Roadmaster-02.jpg
Coral-Custom-Roadmaster-06.jpg
Coral-Custom-Roadmaster-05.jpg
Indian-Inaugural-Ride-02-1.jpg

2015 Bike:

Coral-Sturgis-2015-41.jpg
Coral-Sturgis-2015-58.jpg
View attachment 20536
Coral-Sturgis-2015-01.jpg
Coral-Sturgis-2015-09.jpg
Mr_Berian's_Indian_Shoot_01.jpg
Mr_Berian's_Indian_Shoot_02.jpg
Mr_Berian's_Indian_Shoot_05.jpg
Mr_Berian's_Indian_Shoot_07.jpg

·
Super Moderator
4,857 Posts
I think those are some FINE looking bikes!!

I really like the turquoise and white bike, I had a REAL hard decision to make when I had mine painted.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a cross between a British racing green and a Hunter green. We mixed it up specially for Sturgis. We thought it would give a very luxurious feel with the beautiful dessert tan leather seats and trim. The Gold leaf on it is just the icing on the cake! ;)

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Never Thought I would like seeing the Indian Bagger in Green .. I just found out I was wrong .. Looks Great !!

·
Founding member / rider
895 Posts
Beautiful paint jobs, looks like you all do outstanding work, you should be proud.

One comment however, As a quality brand motorcycle dealer, those riding in your very excellent pictures should be wearing at the very least hi quality 3/4 coverage helmets rather than those sad excuse for a helmet half or beanie helmets. It is the responsibility for quality dealerships to promote proper riding gear rather than the lowest common denominator.

·
Founding Member
417 Posts
Beautiful paint jobs, looks like you all do outstanding work, you should be proud.

One comment however, As a quality brand motorcycle dealer, those riding in your very excellent pictures should be wearing at the very least hi quality 3/4 coverage helmets rather than those sad excuse for a helmet half or beanie helmets. It is the responsibility for quality dealerships to promote proper riding gear rather than the lowest common denominator.
Funny you should mention this, I was not going to say anything but I did notice the passenger in one of the shots had low cut sneakers on her feet! If all goes well not an issue, in a crash easy way to lose skin, toes and possibly a foot....just sayin'

Great looking paint jobs on those bikes!

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Two questions, one, the true duals. Who makes them? Power different?
Two, the front mud flap?
I was at a dealership, to which they have a stock front mud flap. But, the fringe part bolts underneath the fender. Which is fine. Its the solid part of the leather gets taped onto the painted fender!?!
Was there a change?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The True Duals exhaust systems are made by Freedom Performance Exhaust. This is a system we've used on many builds here in the dealership and on many customer bikes with excellent results. They are well made, with beautiful top quality chrome. The system comes in two styles. The first is an old-school looking straight-pipe system with shark fin tips. The second style is with the larger 4'' mufflers with different style tips. This is what's on the green bike, with black tips. Both systems use the same headers from the engine back, but wear different style mufflers. Performance gains are very impressive. This says as much about the 111 motor as anything else, but just an exhaust and some supporting fueling mods (Indian Air Cleaner, New Fuel Map) makes a noticeable difference. The bike picks up a nice dose of power. We have the the exhaust available in stock, and ready to install! ;)

As far as a change for the front mudflap, I'm not sure if there was a change. We painted the fender and then bolted it on per the factory instructions. It's an original factory leather fender mud flap.

If you need to talk to someone our Service Department is always ready to serve at a moments notice! Call us any time at (855) 743-366. Service hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:30am until 5:30pm and Saturday from 9:00am to 5:30pm. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts