Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
The all-new 2015 Indian Roadmaster has arrived and there’s a reason this bike has earned its name. Setting a new benchmark as the ultimate in luxury motorcycle touring, America’s First Motorcycle Company introduces the Roadmaster for the long haul.

·
Rider
1,100 Posts
Sweet ride. I like the new LED lighting.Tried to use the Phase 7 LED aftermarket headlight but did not like the code on the dash that would not go away. Like the trunk but not too crazy about the fairing lowers. Too bulky for my taste. One other thing for me is the Indian script on the tank. I like the war bonnet on my 2014 Chieftain #610. I'm hoping to buy one of the Big Chief bikes with the girder fork should Indian ever build that bike.

·
Registered
191 Posts
It fit the bill for me, Marybeth my wife and riding companion just put a $500 deposit down on the Road Master on Sat at Indian of Las Vegas.. and hope to test ride one in Sturgis new week.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's great! You'll have to post up some pics and let us know what you think once you get it.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Nov. 15 2014 and we picked up the Road Master today, yep it was nice. Tomorrow we will ride out to Roses dinner in Arizona not to far over the Boulder dam. i will shoot a few photos and post just for giggles. :)

Reactions: Footpeg

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,503 Posts
That is how I looked when I saw my new Roadmaster for the first time. I was mesmerized!

Reactions: Footpeg

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Great commercial :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts