Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg
image.jpg
I received a beautiful tan soft leather Brief case from Indian Australia. It measures about 10" by 15" and can accommodate mobile phone, iPad, pens and a number of other neat storage pouches. A wonderful gift, and truly appreciated.....

·
Registered
419 Posts
That's pretty cool, I like what this company is doing.
I never received anything from other bike companies for buying their product, at least Indian make us feel appreciated.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Nice to see a company acknowledge the consumer with something more than another advertisement telling us about the new and improved. In a time when the consumer has more choices than ever even a small gesture is one in the right direction.

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,808 Posts
You guys make me jealous that I'm not rich or at least not so deep in debt. I'd love to be on one of these first Chieftains but will have to wait. Time I get there all these neat things will be gone probably. Hey...anyone want to trade their Chieftain for my Ultra? I know...fat chance. I'm hoping to be able to swing it in 2016. Bike will be paid off and saved a few extra payments for a small loan to finally get a Roadmaster. That's the plan anyway.

Reactions: CavemanHHH

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Very cool Bluey! I agree with SaltyDogSam! Nice to see our business is appreciated! I am really happy with my Chieftains performance and the bonuses i have already received!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
You guys make me jealous that I'm not rich or at least not so deep in debt. I'd love to be on one of these first Chieftains but will have to wait. Time I get there all these neat things will be gone probably. Hey...anyone want to trade their Chieftain for my Ultra? I know...fat chance. I'm hoping to be able to swing it in 2016. Bike will be paid off and saved a few extra payments for a small loan to finally get a Roadmaster. That's the plan anyway.
Ride what you love and love what you ride. I only got my Chieftain because I came into some cash and decided I wanted one of the first run bikes. I was all set to buy a Rushmore HD limited, but have always loved Indian since my dad rode dispatch on an Indian in WW2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts