Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend myself, my dad and a couple buddies did a 5 day 2,000 mile trip out West across the Bighorn mountains, down to Jackson Wyoming, up through Yellowstone to Cooke City and to Cody on Chief Joseph Highway. Just thought I would share my pics from this very awesome trip! Chief Joseph Highway is my new favorite road ever by the way!!
Vehicle Motorcycle Mountain range Sky Lake
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycling
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car
Mountainous landforms Mountain Mountain range Sky Highland
Arch Architecture Tree Botany Tourism
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Cruiser
Larix lyalliiSubalpine Larch Natural landscape Nature Tree Wilderness
Nature Waterfall Water resources Natural landscape Water
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Transport Mode of transport
Mountainous landforms Road Mountain Hill station Geological phenomenon

·
Registered
2008 Victory Vision 2016 Victory Vision 2020 Indian Challenger
840 Posts
One of the greatest places on earth!

·
German Rider
2,141 Posts
Nice trip with all different bikes.
Thanks for sharing.

Cu,
Sven

Reactions: Dogbreath

·
Registered
412 Posts
Awesome pics! What great places to ride.
I have to agree with you. The Bear Tooth Hwy gets all of the notoriety, but the Chief Joseph Scenic Hwy is much better as far as i am concerned. Much better scenery by far. And because of everyone wanting to ride Beartooth, Chief Joseph is usually quite light on traffic.

I also took Chief Joseph, just last month. My wife snapped a pic of the road on the RideCommand, in case anyone wonders what it looks like, and thats only one section. Yes the bike needed a wipe down. That was 1500 miles into the trip on day 4.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Last weekend myself, my dad and a couple buddies did a 5 day 2,000 mile trip out West across the Bighorn mountains, down to Jackson Wyoming, up through Yellowstone to Cooke City and to Cody on Chief Joseph Highway. Just thought I would share my pics from this very awesome trip! Chief Joseph Highway is my new favorite road ever by the way!! View attachment 605885 View attachment 605886 View attachment 605887 View attachment 605888 View attachment 605882 View attachment 605883 View attachment 605884 View attachment 605890 View attachment 605891 View attachment 605894
Outstanding! Looks like a great trip.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome pics! What great places to ride.
I have to agree with you. The Bear Tooth Hwy gets all of the notoriety, but the Chief Joseph Scenic Hwy is much better as far as i am concerned. Much better scenery by far. And because of everyone wanting to ride Beartooth, Chief Joseph is usually quite light on traffic.

I also took Chief Joseph, just last month. My wife snapped a pic of the road on the RideCommand, in case anyone wonders what it looks like, and thats only one section. Yes the bike needed a wipe down. That was 1500 miles into the trip on day 4.
View attachment 605969
Cool pic! We hit rain the first morning so my bike was filthy most of the trip as well!

·
Rider
2019 Indian Chieftain DH In Black Smoke
1,366 Posts
Absolutely beautiful pics
Thanks so much for sharing them with us
This area is one of my planned trips

1 - 16 of 16 Posts